CBM specialises in the facility and maintenance services of organisations with complex branch networks engaging local contractors, Australia wide. Please see below for specific services:
● General Maintenance and Building Projects
● Grounds and Garden Maintenance
● Electrical and Air Conditioning
● Flooring and Carpeting
● Pest Control
● And anything else you might need! See website for full list of services!
CBM operates Australia wide and can source new contractors as required! CBM partners with thousands of contractors in towns and cities all around Australia, coordinating our clients’ entire facility service and maintenance requirements. CBM has a strict contractor selection process that ensures all due diligence and WHS compliance is of the highest standards, managing risk for our clients.
CBM specialise in commercial facility management!
CBM provides assurance to our clients that all contractors working on their sites are properly insured, licensed and inducted to carry out the required works.
● CBM’s risk management policies aim to mitigate risk, avoid penalties and reputational damage.
● CBM can manage any type of client specific requirement on their behalf, e.g. police checks and other security clearances.
● CBM is focused on the identification and assessment of risks in the workplace to minimise, monitor and control events. When combined with our systematic, cost effective asset management process and maintenance planning schedules, workplace safety and productivity are free to operate at peak levels.
Definitely! Our WHS compliance is of the highest standard as CBM adopts a proactive risk management approach, which is an integral part of overall business operations. CBM has been continually improving our WHS system over the last 9 years. CBM has a target of ZERO incidents resulting in injury or lost time!
Definitely. Carrying out due diligence on every job is a critical part of CBM’s contractor selection process!
CBM customises its pricing structure for each client based on their requirements. CBM can offer a range of different pricing structures including individual site pricing.
CBM seeks to source and establish relationships with contractors that are not only price competitive, but add value through experience, professionalism and quality!
We sure do! CBM has established relationships with 100’s of contractors Australia wide who we partner with on a regular basis!
CBM understands the struggles of small business and has a strict policy of paying our contractors within 30 days!
CBM can source and on-board new contractors at any time! Let CBM ensure compliance is up to date, giving you real peace of mind!
Since inception, the philosophy of “national focus, local people” has been close to the corporate heart of CBM. With its roots in regional Australia, CBM understands the challenges faced by regional communities and has always been committed to partnering with local contractors, ensuring quality of work and cost effectiveness.
Absolutely! CBM is proudly Australian owned and operated!
CBM provides the services you need when you need them – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!